Previous    Next

21.4.2009 Visitors

Aventura trekkers and us.
An oxygen bottle under research.
Today everyone has a rest day again due to a massive serac avalance on Khumbu which broke part of the entire route and forced Timo and Heikki back from the beginning of their ascent to Camp I. We are waiting any news about conditions on the route until end of this afternoon to plan next night's ascent. Today's agenda was to repair our tent sites and 'garden furnitures' and to play shameless poker tour.

We were suprised when a couple of dozens of trekkers of Aventura from Finland arrived at our BC. Actually we were waiting them but a couple of days later. An hour passed easily with candies, questions, equipment
presentation and photo shooting.

All is well!