Previous    Next

16.3.2008 Plan forward

The expedition will pack all personal gear ready to go. The situation in Nepal and China will be monitored via official channels as well as other web pages. On Saturday evening (22.3.2008) will be the last meeting where we will make the decision to go or not. If there are no signs of improved situation the expedition will stay in Finland. In that case the preparation for a summit attempt in spring 2009 will start.